A few years ago my daughter Lily had poison ivy. Where my mother lived, here was a big corn field and of course it had a fence with trees and bushes. They would play outside all the time back there and climb the trees. Lily came in one evening itching and I didn’t think nothing of it. The next day she was red on the spot she was itching. I ended up taking her to the doctor because I didn’t want it to get worse. You don’t ever want poison ivy.
I’ve looked up online and found there is a cream that don’t cost a lot. It’s for poison ivy and will treat poison ivy rash with www.buyrhustox.com. I am thinking about buying some now because we live around a lot of trees and bushes.